Marketing to Doctors: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

सिर्फ 5 मिनट में बनाये वेज मंचूरियन / Veg Manchurian Recipe / Chinese Recipes in Hindi / Kids recipe
February 2, 2019
Bento Box Lunch Comparison – Yumbox Tapas
February 2, 2019

Marketing to Doctors: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Pharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars marketing drugs to doctors.
We have a few issues with that.

Connect with Last Week Tonight online…
Subscribe to the Last Week Tonight YouTube channel for more almost news as it almost happens: www.youtube.com/user/LastWeekTonight

Find Last Week Tonight on Facebook like your mom would:

Follow us on Twitter for news about jokes and jokes about news:

Visit our official site for all that other stuff at once:
Connect with Last Week Tonight online…

Find Last Week Tonight on Facebook like your mom would:

Follow us on Twitter for news about jokes and jokes about news:

Visit our official site for all that other stuff at once:

source

23 Comments

1. I think the "thot" leader is true for most girls at my school

2. I thought that woman was saying thot leader

3. ailaG says:

Sadly this can also be used by anti-vaxxers to spread diseases :/

4. I am allergic to bleach how do I get hold of them to stop that's an easy fix for bladder control on left side between web gentlaly press the pressure point prescription rugby

5. Would you like to be a T H O T L e a d e r for our company???

6. 3:34 "they're divorced and she took the kids…"

7. Jonathan Lui says:

Yeah I my father when I was growing up used to get drug lunches all the time, was pretty cool getting a cookie, brownie, sandwich every few days.

8. Teachers468 says:

BEGONE THOT LEADER!!!!!!

9. Morgoth says:

Political Sciences Major here, 5:55 really stung

10. moonlily1 says:

After telling us pharmaceuticals reps are famously attractive, none of those in the segment were good looking.

11. The doctor at the end is also Google! :-O

12. Wouldn't be as much of a problem if we didn't put our young physicians in so much student debt

13. Kyle Price says:

Therez a pill you take now when you dont have aids, so that u wont get aids…2019…

14. 9:44 Fucking hell what is that voice?

15. Why does John Oliver know what bull jizz tastes like?

16. One doctor I went to received more than $55k last year from drug companies! That is my yearly salary.

17. Veladus says:

Uh. I'm not familiar with the other drugs mentioned, but I am with Wellbutrin. Those things they're demonizing the drug company for promoting the drug doing? Weight loss, improved sex drive, ect? IT ACTUALLY DOES THOSE THINGS. The studies back that up. Just because the FDA hasn't explicitly approved them for those uses just means the FDA's approval system is incredibly tedious, it doesn't mean those are lies. IIRC, approving them for those uses would mean going through almost the entire approval process from scratch. Further, it's a pretty benign drug with minimal side effects and risks. It's also extremely versatile. As mentioned, it works on depression and social anxiety and it has moderate benefits with libedo and weight loss. But it's also marketed, with FDA approval, as an anti-smoking aid.

There's a lot to be pissed off about in the world of prescription advertisements and general drug company fuckery. But a fairly harmless drug being prescribed for benefits IT LEGITIMATELY DOES HAVE isn't worth bitching about.

18. 07 335i says:

I just got my licence to prescribe , come find me Big Pharma , daddy needs a new set of everything !

19. The 0.4 cent meal was probably a single tic-tac.

20. You know sales rep have a call plan to deliver lunch 🤣🤣 And pharma companies pay millions to create it

By senior data analyst for US pharmaceutical company 😂